- Plural of essential
Series of Awesome features created by NLCF.
Bold text Essential or essentials can refer to:
- An essential property, which defines an entity as being a particular type of entity. See also essentialism, the philosophical view that an entity must have certain characteristics in order to belong to a certain defined group, and its counterpart, non-essentialism.
- The Essentials are a Canadian a cappella group
- The Essential series of compilation albums released by Sony BMG
- Either of two companies named Essential Records.
- Essential, an album by the Divinyls.
- Essential, an album by Amanda Lear.
- Essentials, an album by The Cars.
- Essentials, an album by Travis Tritt.
- The Essentials of Fire Fighting, a firefighter training manual published by the International Fire Service Training Association and Fire Protection Publications
- The Essential line of reprints from Marvel Comics.
- "What is essential is invisible to the eye." from The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery
essentials in Japanese: エッセンシャル